Half Circle Corrugated Steel Culvert
1.Material of steel plate: Q235 or SS400
2.Thickness of steel plate:1.5mm-8mm
3.Pipe Diameter: 400mm-9000mm
4.Corrugation: 68*13,125*25, 150*50, 200*55, 300*110, 380*140, 400*150
5.Depth of fill: 1.5-60m
6.Anti-corrosion treatment: hot dip galvanized ≥84μm（610g/㎡）
7.The second anti-corrosion: usually asphalt(bitumen) coated or epoxy resin coated.
8.Using life:≥100 years.
9.Standard: JTT 791-2010 ,or AASHTO M36.
☆ 12 years’ Manufacturer
-Top 3 culverts manufacturer -12 years' professional experience
-8000m per month production -stuff of more than 480 people
☆ 50 Construction Teams
-Efficient Rapid Safely -Rich installation experience
-Solve difficult construction problem -More than 2000 projects
☆ Powerful Technical Support
-76 engineering technicians - 21 senior engineer
-10 Technical Designers -More than 50 Patents products
☆ Strict Quality Control
- Purchase high quality material steel from famous big steel factory
- High grade bolts and nuts from famous big accessory factory
- Full sets of test equipment -Strict quality control team and rules
- All Certificates: CE,ISO9001,CCPC etc.
1. High strength:1.5-3 times stronger than concrete
2. Light weight:1/15-1/5 weight of same specification concrete weight.
3. Long service life:normally more than 100 years
4. Low cost:when the span is larger than 1meter, the bigger the span is, the more obvious it shows
5. Convenient construction:no need of large machinery, only little manual operation.
6. Axial direction:can be used in a severe sedimentation area.
7. Shorten construction period for about half time, save labor charges.
8. avail to improving the structure of the soft soil foundation and the interlocking of the junction of the embankment, which improves the comfortableness of the car on the bridge.
9. Environmental, low carbon:Reduce or abandon normal construction materials, like concrete, yellow sand, cobblestone, and woods, which means a lot to environment.
10. Convenient maintenance, even no need to maintain under certain condition, lower the operating cost.
Corrugated Steel Arch Culvert
1. Conduit, culvert and negative well corrugated metal culvert of highway, railway and waterway.
2. Bridge and temporary bridge bearing structure.
3. City drain pipe, rain pipe and sewage pipe.
4. Underground utilize, underground common area.
5. Reconstruction and reinforcement of bridges and culverts.